Sunday, January 21, 2024

Frugal Film Project 2024 - January

A few days ago I mentioned that I would be joining the Frugal Film Project for 2024. One film a month shot with a low-cost camera and lens (not to exceed $ 75). The idea is to show that even on a budget you can still get some great photos on film. My camera of choice is the Canon EOS 1000N, a 1990s camera that can be had for a song these days. I've paired it with a 24-85mm lens and am shooting Agfaphoto APX100 black and white film (really rebadged Kentmere Pan 100). I'll be home developing using Adonal.


I have since joined the official FFP24 FB page and found out that I'll be joining 410 other photographers. I am really interested to see what the others come up with. As for me, I've been able to get some shots in the snowy days last week. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment